Tuesday, May 27, 2008

In Texas, the Obama campaign tries to win over Clinton's county convention delegates.

I get the sense that Prof. Althouse's son (Chris) is negative towards the Obama campaign because he believes they are trying to poach (my word, not his or hers) some Texas delegates during the state caucus process. I don't believe that Prof. Althouse is being particularly negative about Obama. Prof. Althouse says: "I don't think the Obama campaign is doing something wrong, but this mailing shows that the Obama campaign is fighting to flip Clinton delegates in Texas. Is Clinton doing the same thing and will some delegates slip away?"

What has been surprising to me throughout this process is how unable, or inept or unwilling the Clinton campaign has been at participating in the caucus process in Texas and elsewhere.

No comments: